Paddington is easily accessible, transfer directly from your train onto the Tube at Paddington using the Hammersmith and City Line, Circle Line, District Line and Bakerloo Line.
Paddington station is very well connected by London Buses and London Taxis, making it easy to continue your journey across the city of London to explore the attractions and sights of the city.
If you are going to be in London for more than one day, we would definitely recommend buying a visitor Oyster card. You can choose to buy this in advance and have it delivered to your home before you arrive in London and is one of the easiest ways to move around London.
Just a few minutes walk from Mercure Paddington is Hyde Park, Regent's Canal, Little Venice and so much more.
Here are some of our favourite attractions and events in the city.
- If you fancy street food, Merchant Square on a Tuesday and Thursday is your answer
- Try to navigate through the world’s first water maze without getting wet
- take the canal towpath to Sheldon Square, a grassy amphitheatre surrounded by restaurants, outdoor free ping pong, and free big screen shows in the summer
- take a canal boat from Little Venice to Camden, or test your balance and hire a paddle board.
- step aboard the Puppet theatre Barge for some unusual entertainment
- Norfolk Square Gardens and Talbot Square Gardens are ideal picnic spots, with deck chairs, ping pong, and giant chess
BOOK a night stay now and take advantage of these fascinating events in the local area.Book Now