If you are looking for a great destination to visit this October, why not consider London? The capital of the United Kingdom has so much to offer, from cultural events to festive attractions. And if you book your stay at the Mercure London Paddington Hotel, you will enjoy a comfortable and convenient accommodation in the heart of the city. Here are some of the things you can do in London in October 2023:
- Experience the Japan Matsuri Festival. On October 1st, you can join the celebration of Japanese culture at Trafalgar Square, where you can enjoy food, music, dance, martial arts, and more.
- See the Chelsea or Arsenal Stadium Tour. If you are a football fan, you can visit the home grounds of two of London's most famous clubs and see the stadium, museum, dressing rooms, and trophy rooms.
- Watch a theatre show or a concert. London's West End is famous for its musicals, comedies, and dramas. In October 2023, you can catch some of the top shows like The Lion King, Hamilton, The Phantom of the Opera, and Les Miserables. You can also enjoy live music at venues like the O2 Arena, Wembley Stadium, and Royal Albert Hall.
- Visit the Natural History Museum. One of London's most popular museums, the Natural History Museum has a new exhibition called Titanosaur: Life as the Biggest Dinosaur, where you can see a life-size skeleton of the largest animal that ever lived.
- Celebrate Halloween in London. The end of October brings spooky fun to London, with plenty of events and activities for all ages. You can explore haunted locations like the Tower of London and the London Dungeon, join a ghost walk or a horror movie screening, or visit one of the many pumpkin patches and scare mazes around the city.
These are just some of the things you can do in London in October 2023. Don't miss this opportunity and book your stay at the Mercure London Paddington Hotel today. You will love it!Book Now